1. Enter Cpanelbe and click on the Mysql databases (Mysql Database).
2. Create the database type database name and click the “Create database” button. This information note, save off because the installation progresses it will be needed for.
3. Create a database user, enter the user name and password and then click the “Create User” button.
4. Next step is to add the user you created in the set up.
5. Then let's go back to the starting page of the Cpanel and select the file manager to connect to the “File manager” button.
6. In file manager, select the public_html folder, it is important to always upload data in this folder. Switch to the “Upload” button and then select the computer Joomla 1.6 the packaged file to make up and unpack.
7. It begins after the joomla installation. Select the appropriate language and click Next until the installation does not ask for data.
8. This is the part you need to give the installer the database data which previously cpanel in create we. Database user name, password and database name and then go to the “Read more” button.
10. The installation is the last part you need to add the website data and the admin interface user name and passwordt. Then go to the “Install sample data” button and the “Read more” button.
Next, enter the fájlkezelőbe and wipe the “Installation” folder.