- Start mail program (Thunderbird).
- Press “Tools” button (above left 6.), and then select the “Account settings” from the menu.
- In the window that appears, press the “Mailbox operations” button (on the left side at the bottom), and then go to the “Add a mailbox” point.
- Nickname: the email address is, I previously created the Cpanel system. (for example.: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Incoming (pop): mail.domainneve.hu (for example.: mail.emailem.hu), and then, in the drop-down menu, go to the POP-on.
POP3 port: 110
IMAP port: 143
- Outgoing (SMTP): mail.domainneve.hu (for example.: mail.emailem.hu), and then go to the create an account button.
- In the left lane, turn the “Outgoing server (SMTP)”-Re, and then go to 2 times the outgoing server set up.
- Later versions in the window that appears, “Authentication method”-at the select “Password, non-secure file transfer”-t, and then go to the “OK” button.
- Older versions the window that appears, turn on the “The use of ID and password” -and turn off the “Use secure authentication” -t, and then go to the “OK” button.
The correspondence You can also access the settings cpanelbe: Not able to email the email address under accounts, within a line from the very end of the MORE drop-down menu, Configure your Email Client by clicking Find your personalized email settings.
Email servers to send your mail client can set. The smtp mail host is responsible for.
If for any reason the auto option does not work, You can try the following alternative solutions:
The smtp mail client, this can be modified!
1, port 25 If your internet service provider to enable. If it does not work, you can use the internet service provided by server
2, port 1025 This without SSL can use, normal passwordwith. The certificate should be accepted.
3, port 465 STARTTLS, normal password
4, port 587 STARTTLS, normal password